Monday, January 24, 2011

The USS Enterprise lands in Portugal!




Obviously, I didn't take these photos, but I swiped them from the facebook page of the Enterprise so you could check them out!

Kris was able to go to Lisbon, Portugal to three different tours. I can't remember all the names right this moment but once he gets back I'm going to set up a page with his pictures because he said he thinks I'll be pretty happy with the photos he has taken hahaha :) Living up to my standards!

It was pretty awesome that he was able to have a few fun days. He said he has bought Clara some presents :) such a great Daddy.

Apparently the ship couldn't come into port so they had to ride like a ferry out to get to it. Also, Kris was able to get some wifi and chat with me for a few minutes! It made my day! If you look on the Enterprise facebook page there are more pictures and videos that Portugese people posted.. seems like they were very excited about the ship pulling in. I thought it was cute how excited they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment