Thursday, January 6, 2011

reds...


so, everytime kris and I decorate, it seems like we gravitate towards red. Most of our clothes are even black and red, it's crazy. So, this is a picture that Kris made... he said I matched the house because of my shoes, jacket (laid on my lap) and the pillows and rug. I'm not too fond of having people take photos with my camera, even kris... I feel like I never smile or look right because I'm always trying to explain things while they are about to shoot the photo.... ahh hahah..

i took all the color out of this photo except the reds so you could possibly understand what we see.... it never fails wherever we are we will see people wearing a shirt that matches a car or sign or something... pay attention and you may notice these things too. It's insane. And I always wish I had my camera at that very instant to capture all the same shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment