Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ready whenever you are...



THey say you're never ready, and I think in my case, they're wrong. I have thought through things over and over and spent numerous hours preparing for this little one to come into our home. With less than 7 weeks to go, I have set up the bassinet, it was the final thing I have set up because I figured I wanted it to be fresh and clean and ready. So, here it is.. ready and waiting in the corner of our room. Don't mind the messy unmade bed, I know if BO were to see that She'd probably sigh loudly, but... no one ever comes into my house and if/when I do make my bed, it ends up taking me a good five minutes or so to get back into it!

TOnight's storytime is Jemima Puddle Duck.. earlier today we read Lady and the Tramp.. something I didn't realize is that Lady was shunned from her house because the owners had a baby!!! Luna covered her ears for that part and we carried on.

So, for now, my little one, I'm ready whenever you are... and here comes 10 pm, your favorite time to wrestle around in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment