Tuesday, January 4, 2011

belly photos continued..




So, we decided to take a few photos. They're pretty funny because whenevr Kris and I get together in a photo, we can't help but bust out laughing... especially since I was trying to explain to him that they were meant to be silhouettes... but he insisted on asking "should a smile or should I take off my glasses, whatever about my hands? where do they go?" He is by far the hardest person to photograph... I have to ive him an entire dialogue... but, luckily enough, he will ALWAYS cooperate. There has not been a single photo yet that I wanted to take but couldn't because he said no... if anything, I'm forever getting yelled at for NOT taking enough photos...

Which reminds me, sorry I haven't been keeping up with this blog! It's been a heck of a few weeks getting Kris ready for deployment and the baby's room ready... phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment