Wednesday, January 5, 2011

painting a blank canvas.


So, while Kris works his 24 hour shift, I stay here and get into trouble... well, not exactly trouble, but I was feeling a bit creative. So, I painted... I got two canvases covered in what seemed like a great idea, til I realized I didn't have anywhere to put them to dry! I was afraid to put them in the garage due the the fact that the paint might freeze and crack... so, on the dining room table they had to stay for a while. But... I wanted to paint something to put on the wall on the living room. I have a huge canvas that I will tackle next, but for now, I wanted to get started... pick up a paintbrush and get the feel for it again.. so, this was my photo for today... a blank canvas, fresh start... nothing like that first stroke... Nothing like my flowers my husband got me keeping me company either :)

so, the love birds painting is done, the other still needs work, but I will take a photo of my wall sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment