Friday, January 14, 2011

laundry continued..



So, here it is! Took me two days full of doing laundry to accomplish this... This is Clara's dresser! Top drawer is all onesies 0-3 months, middle drawer is onesies with short sleeves and pants, then the bottom is all of her two piece outfits... these are what took me forever... because majority was hand me downs, some of the pieces didn't have matches and then some were matched to 3 different things.. it was crazy.. But, I probably won't have to do laundry for the first month of the baby's life.. so I suppose it was totally worth it.

All of her dresses are hanging in the closet... it's about the cutest thing ever! :)

And again, i couldn't have done it without my assistant.. Luna loves that pink rug... she thinks it's for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment