Friday, January 14, 2011

roses dont last forever..



..asa lot of people say.. "roses dont last forever, don't buy me cut flowers they will just die" Well, my response to that is everything dies... unfortunately.. But, I like to photograph the flowers he brings me, because they really say something to me when I spend a few minutes admiring their petals and really looking at each and every piece. I love it when he brings me flowers.... and it's not only when he messes up like most guys... in fact.. I don't think he has ever gotten them for me when we were bickering about something.. maybe that IS why I love getting them so much!

Today, the day after he left for deployment... they are still there... saying hello to me, looking as beautiful as ever... hello little roses, yes, I love you too. Thank you for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment