Monday, January 3, 2011

My poor husband...





so, he works his butt off at work, and then when he comes home I have been for the past 24 hours thinking and planning and concocting all of these bright ideas that I want him to do or help me with, or even that I want to talk to him about before I do! it's insane, really...

not only that, but this man can fall asleep in an instant. There were so many times I would walk into the room after leaving for like 10 minutes and he would be passed out on the couch. And, he blames it on Luna a lot of the time saying that she puts a curse on him, which I totally believe. But, some nights when we finally get into bed, he doesn't even get out good-ni---- before he is out cold and snoring.

I like to take pictures of them sleeping, they both look so peaceful, but this time, Mommy got caught!! By both of them! :) oopss!

So, you'll notice the first picture of him sleeping, but i got too close and he heard my shutter and smiled. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment