Saturday, January 1, 2011

Creativity


So I worked on a couple paintings today... but only finished one of the other projects I started... which is a collage

I had a huge party for Clara in Ga, and lots of family and friends gathered that I am so grateful for... I received so many presents and cards and "advice" that I may take or may just laugh at :)

So, what do you do with all of those cards? I mean, it seems silly... they're so pretty and people take time to pick them all out... I know Kris and I used to give each other cards all the time and I on purpose just throw them into different files around the house, different boxes and areas where I know I will pick it up, read it, and smile.... like a little constant reminder that love is beautiful.

Had I done that with Clara's cards, the house would have been full, I had around 50 cards or so... So, I made a collage with all of them. Some I cut out shapes, some I just used pieces of envelopes and some I used different pieces of to create frames, sayings and her name.

Thank you to everyone who came to the shower/baby bash! I had a great time, it was awesome getting to see everyone!

Now, time to finish the baby's first hat! (the first knitted hat I made was too big... so, it's actually going to be number 2 that I've made!)

No comments:

Post a Comment