Sunday, January 31, 2010

night exposures, snow, and bears, oh my!





















just kidding about the bears comment, heres some photos from the snow. I love how beautiful and soft and mellow the snow is. I love how the light reflects off of it, and makes the nighttime seem eerie and weird like in a movie when someone is lost in another time zone. At this point it was still snowing, I wanted to go back out early in the morning to get more, but I drank too much coffee the day before and was up until almost 5 am. ugh. caffeine, why have you turned your back on me?!? I used to love you so much!

so, apparently, this is only one inch of snow, if you ask the weather channel... thanks a lot.

this is my house, my backyard, and within a block of here, the park on the corner, and the community center.

No comments:

Post a Comment