Monday, February 1, 2010

handpuppets


brain. wake. please. stop making that face at strangers. stop thinking those thoughts of negative. positive only, please. keep smiling. trudge on. past the the wake of those who dont understand. love for all those who cross your path. stop scowling at the humanity of strangers. well, i can't, I answer. this isn't the time for that. i have been rudely cut off. i have been interrupted. my mind left yearning for more. please let me speak. let me say my way. no. everyone has a right to do their part. let me do mine.

this is not negativity. this is. thoughts. heartfelt. love. indepth conversations with oneself. indepth conversations with others do not always prove to be so indepth. brush teeth. go to bed. rest your head. now where's the off switch. even off, it is on. even on it is off, at times.

kiss you, turn out the light. revert to childhood in an attempt at regaining consciousness. readiness. please turn off.

childhood creeps up again. lights out quiet house. i love you.


handpuppets. she's way more skilled than i.

i leave the space around the bed blank for a reason. stare into emptiness. sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment