Monday, February 8, 2010

snowed in...






Well, I've cooked a lot, rearranged cabinets and closets, almost broke my toe from a can hitting it, now I have purple toes :) and I have dug out two cars, saved trees lives, and I'm about ready to be done with this game! I don't like being stuck inside... It's weird, although I know that I would normally stay indoors anyway, knowing you have the options makes a world of difference... and right now, I kinda dont. We dug my car out, I drove it up and put air in one of the tires that looked low.. but now, I'm just playing the waiting game... wait for it to melt... and on top of all of the snow we have now, they're calling for 12-20 inches more tomorrow!!! AHHH

So, here's a few photos from my friend Joel's apartment window, and a photo of Natalie and Luna, they're SO in love.

oh yes, and Kris's friends are in a band called Action Safari, so I designed this poster for a Breast Cancer Benefit show that they are playing. Had a little fun with the old school type posters, and as they say "sex sells" so hopefully some people will like the poster, and decide to come out and donate tot he fund :) and listen to good music too!

so, that's the last two days in a nutshell (or igloo)

No comments:

Post a Comment