Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thai Terrace, art show, Elizabeth and Joel's visit.


Today proved to be a very successful one. Elizabeth came and I got to meet her Aunt Andy (sp?) who is very active in the Arts world here in DC. Pretty interesting lady. She does a lot of installations on "peace" and has lived in DC for a long time. We all went to the Arlington Art Center for an art opening there, then went to dinner. Kris sent me a picture of his beer while I was at the art show... So, here's my rebuttal. Apparently, everyone said this was a voluptuous glass that looked like a stiletto heel. hahah.. pretty funny. Dinner was awesome, and we all laughed about the snowfall and talked about scientology and how we wanted to know what "the-tons" looked like. I've pretty much stopped drinking as of now, and eating meat is on a rare occasion in this house. It's quite interesting. I'm feeling better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment