Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Photos






So, I finally got around to posting the photos from Christmas :) They turned out pretty good. I feel like I got pretty good results. I wanted to organize getting all 8 of my nieces and nephews together and all 12 of the adults, but without a tripod and too much patience, it just wasn't happening, so I at least got all of the nephews and nieces together, and just shot a bunch of others while I could get groups together to go next to the Christmas tree. But, for the most part, I would rather take photos of candid shots then the posed ones. :)

My poor little Sweet Pea got broken into today, ugh. More trouble then it's worth, my roof got ripped up and my rear view mirror got stolen... yes, stolen... I guess the thief was vain, I dunno. Anyhow.

Headed to Petco to spend the gift card from Grandma, and maybe a movie or something, we'll see.

much love, KT

No comments:

Post a Comment