Thursday, September 3, 2009


working working working. tonight i went bargain shopping for meat at commissary for the cookout on sunday. And now I'm working on seriously buckling down and getting stuff done. it's pretty amazing when I look back on all of the photos I have done in the past.. PHEW. I sent my resume away to Charleston Magazine and they asked me for photos I have taken so I had to runt hrough everything and see what I wanted to send to them. It's really hard to pick 5 images that say something about you and your style. Here I am, though, at 3 am. So, tomorrow I have a busy busy day. Going to pick up the Mamiya asap and then it will be time for working all day on cookbook layouts, a car brochure, shooting my final on tattoos and the veil they leave on you, which i have to write out an artists statement on, so i will update those later. time to try to rest a bit before tomorrow. hmm... what photo shall I give to you today, Mr. Blogger? Let's see...here's a lovely culinary photo that i shot for the cookbook. and some tasty figs that they were so gracious to let us try :) everything was tasty. I enjoyed shooting this day, it was pretty fun. I'm excited to see what happens with the magazine everyone cross your fingers for me ;) I really want this job internship more than anything right now.
much love, kt

No comments:

Post a Comment