Sunday, September 6, 2009

football... and uncooked frogs.

hmm... it's been a long weekend... much much much to post :) first I'll start with some football photos... i focused a bit on some features and details this time, which I found really fun. Tyler, thank yousoooo much for the crazy hook up, and Coach Lotz, thanks for the awesome pointers. He's amazing. So, I have to start really learning the game of football. I'm good at knowing when the ball is going where, I'm just not good with my lingo of it haha... well, here's some football photos. Going to hopefully finish my other cookbook tomorrow :) got a whole day of nothign but shooting with a camera that costs more than my life (The Mamiya) and getting work done. Maybe another trip out to the farm to get some more for my story. K. goodnight mr. blogfrog.

ahhh yes... the uncooked frogs story. so, in my photojournalism class, one of our assignments was to go shoot sports. there's two types, a feature and action, pretty self explanatory, ones when the game or event is actually happening and the feature's when ti's not. it's a huge difference.... anyway, no one realy wanted to shoot sports and everyone by this time in the class had really freaked out because its a lot of work to shoot a different event every few days, but we had to hash out all the different realms of photojournalism in order to understand.... long story... but, we're all stressed out and Mikayla gives us this assignment to shoot sports. . and no one really comes back with anything spectacular and we're all freaking out about it, and on top of that there really isn't sports happening at this time except baseball season, like the ending of it, so... she compares shooting sports photos to things we don't like to eat because we've never tried them. . . Kayla said guacamole, don't really remember anyone else's, but, you get the jist... so, i really don't know anything to say at this point. I really would try anything food-wise. I've tried just about everything, in fact things I haven't tried really intrigue me sometimes. So, I thought for a long time. I mean, there are things I've tried and don't particularly care for, but there isn't anything that comes to mind. Mikayla says frogs? and I've eaten them before... so I dunno... so we settled on uncooked frogs. I dunno if I could do that... but, then again I don't know many people that do eat them either. So, shooting sports photography=eating uncooked frogs.... and so far, I kinda like the taste.











they're really small photos, so the quality looks a little crazy, but i'm trying out different ways of making them smaller for on here :) okay... time for more work. much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment