Monday, September 21, 2009

Congrats Lauren and Matt!!09/20/09








It was easy to make beautiful photographs when you're making photos of beautiful people! These two were awesome. Their family was more than willing to help me and make me feel completely comfortable, to the point that I even got kisses from Mom's as they were leaving. So, here's a few photos that I personally liked a lot. They're not the photos that most would like of their wedding, but I did those two! It was very dark but it cast a very nice mood over the whole place. Fun group of people, fun had by all. Here's a few photos I enjoyed, that made me smile, laugh, and go "awww.." :) Incredible people I met, felt very privileged to be a part of this amazing family for a day. As I edit I will post more, for now I was just getting them onto my computer and in a safe place.

No comments:

Post a Comment