Monday, September 21, 2009

very busy weekend.




So, I went to two.. yes, two Avetts concerts. Thursday went to the one in Chuck town, then went to the one in Augusta, :) Both concerts were awesome in their own way. So, I must post some photos from the shows. Keep in mind I'm in serious need of a new camera, so the photos are a little weird because I shot them in low light. Alright, so here we go.. I also got to go to Arts in the Hearts of Aug. I really like going to that and walking around for a while getting vibes from different artists. We spent the weekend rushing around it seems, but then again, I feel like that's kind of a little part of life... Hopefully Kris will get off work this weekend, and I will have even more stuff to post :) YAY! OOOooookkkkaaayyyyy... so one photo is of baby Isabella... she's the best and cutest ever!

I'm going to make a different post about the same weekend. I shot a beautiful wedding out at Middleton Place. It got dark really fast, so I couldn't shoot as many photos of the bride and groom as I"d have liked, but it was fun, and everyone had a good time, so that's what it's really all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment