Monday, September 14, 2009

finals weekk.... AAHHHH


So, have an interview with Charleston magazine tomorrow I'm pretty excited about. I'm going to hopefully rock it out :) I want this internship so bad! I dunno anyone else in my school who's done the photo part of it. so we'll see what happens :) Got my clothes ready, shoes ready, :) I'm all set and ready to go! 10 am I gotta be there, then it's my final day in advanced principles tomorrow. I'm actually a little bit sad about that. I enjoy hearing Katherine tel us her opinions about things and how they work, and tech news and stuff. Guess I'll have to research on my own now. So, got very bad news today :( Kris is not able to get off for the weekend, so I'm going to have to go up to MD alone, AGAIN. haha I'm really kinda getting used to having to cancel plans with him. I purposefully didn't buy tickets, but then my friend Katie Hansen got them for me as a gift :) YAY.. anyway. Heading to write up the final draft of my artists statement and then head to bed... much needed beauty rest. So, for my final in illustration we had to make up our own cd cover, so I chose to do mine on Megan jean, I mean, it only seemed right.. here's a rough of it. I'm still working out the kinks and stuff... goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment