Monday, March 26, 2012

slow down! :)






As I watch my little girl change daily right inf ront of my eyes. I'm just reminded at how quickly things can switch around. Sometimes she will look at me and I see a totally different person than I did 300 days ago. And as I think about that in comparison to my husband... he is going to be gone for well over 200 days.. I just think about the numbers. Clara has been in 1/14 of my life now but she has changed it forever. She has change so many things... Christmas will NEVER be the same, Halloween won't either. I just can't believe how much she has changed, and so fast.

Here's a little look into our day outside in the yard... first she had to examine the car.... then she did a little ladylike sitting thing on it... and then she heaved her legs onto it and clapped :) she was so happy with herself. :) I just hope that pretty soon she starts figuring out that she can push the toy with her feet, I tried showing her how but she looked at me like i was crazy
Well, today, she has done it.... she is making big progress in her walking abilities... yesterday, she was getting on and off of her little car (and would get super excited when she did...) and today she has decided that standing on her own is a really cool thing. But, she gets there and then gets scared and doesn't know what to do so she sits down. I think in a couple weeks she will be walking... and lord help us all then... she's already a terror. :)

Her new favorite sign right now is airplane.. even inside the house if she hears one she will sign airplane :) it's pretty often, since we live right in the flight zone of NNSY.

Before you know it she will be driving a car... not just excited because she can maneuver herself up onto one. be careful, my sweet baby. you're moving too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment