Saturday, March 3, 2012

Garden Party



Camelias in bloom

When I was pregnant and "nesting" I was so excited because right outside the window of my baby's room was a huge Camelia tree. As I moved things around and decorated and got ready for my litle bundle of joy, I watched that bush nonstop. There was a bird who nested in there once and there were buds covering the whole thing by mid-February. So I said over and over how great it would be that when Clara's big arrival was upon us... the Camelia's would be blooming. Well, Clara was 6 days late and they still didnt bloom until the following week. A couple here and there, but nothing like it is right now. The bush looks like Alice in Wonderland "painting the roses red" bush... it's bursting with color.

For xmas Gramma got Clara a new pair of gDiapers (cloth diapering system I'm using) they are called "Garden Party" I had an idea for an outift for her, but these little diapers were just too cute to cover up....so, we went without. :)

Her facial expressions make it so hard for me to pick favorites... her quirky little attitude shows all the time. Goodness she is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment