Monday, March 28, 2011

who does she look like game...


So, while I was in the hospital, everyone kept saying how much she looks like both of us, but then on facebook everyone swears she looks like me. I think she has a good bit of both of us... we'll see once she gets a little bit older... but, today I noticed that her eyelashes are growing super long, and that is definitely a trait from Kris, he has a hard time finding sunglasses because his eyelashes hit the lense, which is something that any girl would love to have. So, hope she ends up with this trait from him! :)

Just found out that Kris can view the blog, so it's an easy way to get pictures to him, because his email clogs up (i dunno WHO would write him so much that that would happen! :) ) So, I will be posting more and more Clara photos here! yay :) Maybe I should make her a blog... hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment