Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Clara Estelle Nichols... finally here!






So, the day finally came. Here are some pictures from her big debut! :) Twenty minutes after birth her Daddy called thinking we had been home and gotten a good night's rest. Boy, was he surprised! So, at 9:54 am, on March 15th the beautiful being came into the world. On her medical records it states that she was delivered "through summersault" and she was 8 lbs 10 oz. It was a great day that seems so surreal now, a week later. It's hard to believe. Sorry I didn't post sooner, but... i've been a little busy! (as you can imagine) But, I will be posting more here in a little bit.

And, on to the next day :)

(Excuse the way I look.... this was the very first 5 seconds of me realizing I was a Mom... it was a crazy 12 hours!)

No comments:

Post a Comment