Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'll be waiting


heard a great song today.. I had downloaded Michael Franti's newer album and on there is a song called I'll be Waiting. Well, this was an appropriate picture to go with this song.. so I figured I would post it.

Its funny the little pieces of life you remember. I remember once when I was going through a break up a long time ago, an old manager I had at Bonefish Grill named Tom said.. "When you're going through a break up, never listen to the radio, because no matter what you will always find a line or something that will make you think of your situation and it'll make you upset." No, I'm not going through a break up, but longing for Kris to be home is pretty similar.

On the way to the hospital to have the baby, my mom and i had a pretty silent ride... and I turned on "Lucky" by Jason Mraz... well, it's me and Kris's song.. I cried hard for the whole song, singing through my tears... I almost wish I had videoed it.. it was a very sentimental moment...

I guess that little piece of advice was so true, but I can't be without music if I'm upset about something. A good song can totally make my day...

1 comment:

  1. KT, I love how your blog is soo personal and deep with amazing photos, I bet Clara has already had 5000 pictures taken of her too, I love looking on Facebook at them. I hope that all is well, and now when Chris is away at least you have someone to keep you company.:) take care

    ReplyDelete