Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy busy.. learning new things.





So, I have been very busy learning new trades... here's what I've been learning.. :)

This is my very first quilt I made for Clara, it matches her stroller and is lined on the opposite side with minky.. :)

This Giraffe I knitted... it was my second attempt at making animals with needles. I made a rabbit for my niece who is due to be born in May... but, the giraffe I think I will keep for our house... the rocking chair he is sitting in is a chair I found next to a dumpster, gave it a good wash down and a new pad and wahhhh lahhhH!!! A brand new glider/rocker for the house! YAY...

originally I was going to give my giraffe boy away, but he likes his life here on hickory street... so, I think he's our newest addition to the family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment