Wednesday, March 30, 2011

clara's tattoo


considering some of my friends and that they are covered in tattoos, it seems odd to me when I'm out and people strike up conversations with me about mine. They are small and miniscule considering some. I mean, I understand when people ask Kris about his, that's noticable and I mean, C'mon... it's Popeye anchors!... so, like I said, when people notice mine which are just simple stars on my wrists, I'm always looking at them like "what the heck are you talking about?"

So, at the hispital a lady asked when Clara would be getting her first tattoo and I immediately responded with.. "Whenever she wants, as long as it's not some dumb boy's name..." well, that really truly is my response, but.. I just feel like that's an odd question to ask... does anyone ever ask people with pierced ears when they will allow their children to pierce their ears? or what about hair dye?

So, I think if we could get tattoos that match ours would be something along the lines of this old school type style... this was Clara's "going home from the hospital" outfit, but she actually fits into it now... it's quite sad...

We love you Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment