Wednesday, May 26, 2010

film development





So, I've been busy with this alternative processes, and haven't even been shooting with my camera! Poor Olive Oil is pretty sad and lonely these days. Anyway, here's a little insight into what I've been shooting. Takes a few days at a time to update because it has to get shot, porocessed and scanned... but I like the way these few images came out. these are straight from the film to scanner to my blog.. nothing has been edited. I particularly like the sprocket holes in the film, let me know what you think!

So, the images are, flowers from the backyard, the national memorial made to look small, Brian and i at the Chili cookoff2010 in DC, and Big Ben, a liquor store icon that stands at the corner of route 50 and the intersection of 395 is soon after. If you make the drive enough, you know big ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment