Sunday, April 15, 2012

a newfound interest...


Clara's new thing is standing... She's getting really good at it. Still no steps yet, but she will get there one day soon, I'm sure. :)

Today we drove 2.5 hours to meet up with my godmothers for lunch/dinner and then go to the park.. on the way there she somehow managed to dump her sippy cup onto her lap, so I changed her into her cute dress for the restaurant, mind you, in the parking lot... so she would look good, knowing we would do photos of her at some point. Well, this newfound interest that she has in standing proved that wearing dresses is only something you can do if you can stand....and walk... otherwise she just got very aggravated with us. So, here's some photos in outfit number 3 of the day... When I was 15 weeks pregnant we got a sonogram to find out the sex of our baby... after almost an hour, two trips to go "clear my bladder" and two different women pushing on my belly, she finally gave us a little peek to see her little "hamburger" as they called it... I was so happy to have a baby girl :) they're a lot more fun than boys to dress and decorate for. But, before I was pregnant I never really wanted a girl because I'm pretty far from being girly myself... but, I'm getting there. Anyhow, that lady called clara a "diva"... and today, with all of her outfit changes that was pretty fitting.....

I had a good time being outside and letting Clara be in her element. She was SOOOO good on the ride there and the restaurant and even the ride home until we sat in traffic for the tunnel... nothing is more annoying than practically being able to see home and not knowing when you'll get there. well, perhaps there is something more annoying. . . seeing the pier where your husband's ship used to reside and knowing that it will be cold outside before he is back home. yeah, that's way more annoying...

No comments:

Post a Comment