Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Night exposures







The District sleeps alone tonight
after the bars turn out their lights
and send the autos swerving
into the loneliest evening.

So, I've wanted to shoot photos in this location since I moved here. This is about two miles from me. It's the corner where you can view the National Cemetary, the National Monument, the Capital, and the Air Force Memorial. It makes me happy to feel the history of where I live. I went out alone, was asked by one security guard why I was there, and there were 2 others who drove past and slowed down, and a K9 cop... overall, no one was shot (well, literally) and I made it home intact. All in all, a great photoshoot :) I want to go around downtown and do some late night exposures as well. I might actually revisit this spot as well, now that I have a new zoom lens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment