Friday, March 5, 2010





In almost complete darkness, I was able to shoot this fast while driving to see Kris the last time. It's grainy, yes, and the quality is poor, but the fascination to me of being able to capture something in almost complete darkness.... and yes, while driving, sorry mom! haha But, it's quite amazing. Nothing to post from yesterday, because it was quite the waste, I went to the gym and was quite tired the entire time I was there, and then when I got home I worked on some photos of zac and amber, some of ali and joris, and finally the Action Safari photos. They were fun, shooting photos of BO tomorrow, and can't wait :)

that's all for now... other than.... I have finally uploaded my domain name!!!

www.ktnicholsphotography.com

go enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I wish the black and white ones were in color, but they are adorable and it looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete