Thursday, March 11, 2010

large format...


...ugh.... let's just say that.

So, I rented the large format camera out today. You can rent it out in three hour windows. I got it from 11-2... Well, let's just say, one hour was taken up by being in class, the next hour we spent trying to figure out why the darn thing wouldn't work. Then, we finally brainstormed and figured out that it was actually because I switched cards, in an attempt to make my life easier, it in turn made it waaaaayyyyy more complicated. So, I had about 30 minutes to attempt to shoot, and I was flustered, and we both had enough of the large format by then. But, maybe another time. :)
Thank GOODNESS it was Sarah, she was super sweet and understanding about the entire thing! Maybe I will rent it out and shoot some of Kris sometime soon. I finish my specialization shoot tomorrow shooting my husband as part of the American Faces series. LOVE..

watched A Serious Man last night, it's pretty awesome. I like the dry humor of it. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment