Saturday, March 20, 2010

end of the quarter crazy...



It's been a little bit since my last post, no worries, I haven't forgotten about those avid readers of mine :) It's just been a crazy couple of days.

Lots of photographers are doing these "high pass" filters on different photots, so I tried my hand at it... they're not my style at all, but I thought they'd be fun to play with for a few things. Well, got my fix, back to working on my own stuff now. Yep, lots of work...I have two portfolios due this week, an 11 page business and marketing plan for my business and my webpage due.... so, have you checked out the webpage yet?

www.ktnicholsphotography.com

I think it's time you did!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh that pic of Kris, looking all constipated, is priceless! I love it. It should be on a poster add for something someone should be mad about like child hunger. Yeah that sounds right :-)

    ReplyDelete