Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trip to the mall

If you've ever taken an alien to a shopping mall, that's pretty much on point with what it feels like to walk around the mall with Kris after a deployment... He will look at anything, just because he can. I used to seriously complain the entire time, but now, I really look forward to these times. i pick malls where I know he will want to look around and see things and also moments when I know Clara will be able to play. Well, the carousel was a big hit, as usual, I mean, what kid doesn't love the carousel. And Kris's little point and shoot camera (after about 6-7 times of it going aroudn and me trying to figure out the settings) took a couple pretty good shots :) I love our little family outings... Sometimes it isn't the crazy events that make the best memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment