Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

Since Kris missed out on all of the summer months, I figured an indoor water park would be a lot of fun for everyone. Him to experience clara in the water and us all to have a fun time. Overall, I'd like to say that it was fun. But, I feel like we could have had a lot more fun elsewhere. Kris and I are unlike a lot of people. We don't need amusement parks to make us laugh or to overpay for someone else to entertain us.. So, going to something like this wasn't exactly our cup of tea. But, all in all we had fun, Clara cracked us up the entire time, hugging on the animals and loving on everything. She's such a sweet baby. Poor thing has been teething for what seems like years, I just don't know what to do to help her sometimes. Her canines are the ones bothering her this time... hopefully they come in soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment