Friday, October 7, 2011

My husband and baby


I wouldn't trade anything in the world for my relationship with my baby and husband. Kris and I have always been very good at adapting to our surroundings and taking the positive outlook, but yesterday was hilarious. "What are we going to do today" turned into... going to the mall and wandering around aimlessly for 5 hours. Yep, and then target.

But, we got a lot accomplished. Wedding presents for a friend, we decided (finally) on halloween costumes as a family, Kris bought a jacket, I bought some new jeans, and baby bear got spoiled with all kinds of things. So, these car things are all over the mall and Kris and I thought they were hilarious. :) We also got to take Clara to her favorite place in the world.. the pet store :) Oh the videos from her laughing hysterically for at least ahalf hour straight.... they will be treasured forever.

So... don't let the "what are we going to do today?" blues stop you from having fun... there's always something to do... trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment