Saturday, October 15, 2011

Megan and Byrne Klay



So, I have known these lovely folks for a long time now... wow, it really has been a long time. And, I just stumbled upon them in a smoky bar in Charleston, SC some friends of mine were going and I said, "Sure" and there they were.... two of the most musically talented and hard-working people I have ever met... wow.

So, I set out to make friends, and did... through photos first, but then gaining a friendship. It's pretty awesome that I have photographed them in SC, in a studio, in Arlington and DC AND now in Norfolk.. what a great opportunity to be a large part of such a great thing. So, during this shoot, which we wanted different than others, we decided to shoot at night. So, here is one shot from a series, and I promised I wouldn't post anymore until they received them, so, here's the shot that I'm pretty sure got the cops called on us... and the same shot of what I saw as I was shooting and what it looks like cropped in, which they wanted some close ups for promos, etc. but I liked doing more atsy type shots.

Sorry, Norfolk police, for bothering you at 11 pm from "flash-complaints" coming from driving cars... umm.. and thanks for being so understanding.

check them out:
meganjean.net

No comments:

Post a Comment