Thursday, August 12, 2010

So much to blog, such little time...



Here's the baby!! So excited! But, it's also a little weird... I'm a photographer and not the first person to photograph my own baby... very odd. But, here's the second ultrasound. I sent out emails to everyone, but in case you didn't get to see it, there it is! Soooo crazy! The last time we saw it, the little home (sac) that it lived in was sooo big in comparison to it's little body... but, the baby almost takes up the whole thing now!! So exciting! Can't wait for Kris to actually be there and see the heartbeat and the pictures... just getting printouts isn't the same... :)

Okay, time for edits and filing and burning and school and shooting tomorrow and then shooting again on saturday.... and then... editing editing editing...

Went to fair, Megan Jean's show, still life work... whoa.... so much to show you, Mr. Bloggy blog... well, it'll happen very soon. I need to spend some time outside on the porch with a mason jar of ice water and my computer... it will happen... promise. soon. like next week... maybe sunday... the day of rest..

love, me, and baby nichols.

No comments:

Post a Comment