Monday, August 30, 2010

Jupiter






Yeah, I photographed Jupiter :) Pretty neat.. So, the tiny speck that looks like a star, that's jupiter! It was so peaceful being out at 1030 at night with my camera in hand, and hanging out with Jupiter :) I've always been drawn to gazing into the stars/sky... I notice pretty clouds and mean clouds... guess it helps driving a convertible, you learn to watch for what could be rain, but you also learn to appreciate things a lot more, like... air conditioning, knowing you're close to home by the smell of the grass, water and even the feeling of the air. I enjoy my time driving... guess it's why I am okay with long distance driving. (good thing or I'd never see my husband)

But... anyway... here's jupiter for ya!

(note: I'm posting these photos where it looks like there is two moons because I have NO clue why it recorded this way.. I'm going to try to find out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment