Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lomography-simulation


I have ignored my blog lately, been busy getting some stuff together for school, portfolio work and updating my website a bit. So, if you haven't been there, check it out :) It is slowly going through a make over :)

Here's a photo of the lovely couple on their wedding day... lomography style :) If you're not familiar with Lomography...Typically, Lomo owners will take color slide film (E6) and have it processed as standard 35mm film (C41). This results in over saturation of colors and at times some freaky results. All of which make Lomo as special as they are. So, I wanted their photo to look a little strange and out of the normal photos you see everywhere... I'm working on designing a photo album for them as well.. hopefully it goes as well as I'm planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment