Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fairytale-Brookside Gardens











So, lots goes into shooting a production in the woods in 100 degree weather. And, this was to show for it, for sure. So, I haven't blogged in a while.. I know I know... Back on track now though. There were 6 photographers in our group which made it difficult to get everything into play and set up. Amber Jen and I spent hours working on all the details, and then it just didn't go as well as we'd hoped, but hopefully Amber and I will reshoot and use the props again, and it will go well. It was quite interesting to me how easy it is to lose track of what you'd once envisioned. I think from now on, having an idea of an exact location is key. Needless to say, I let everyone else shoot for most of the time, while I spent my time shooting behind the scenes and natural lighting... it was way more fun for me doing that rather than trying to get everyone to move lights and set things up the way I wanted, and by then I had gotten pretty dehydrated out in the heat. So, here's a few shots. Thanks again, Savannah for being such a patient model!

No comments:

Post a Comment