Saturday, June 12, 2010

Long post ahead... lots of photos made today!






























So, I worked with Magin today and she coined a new name for me "baby whisperer". It seems like if there in a difficult child out there that needs their photo taken, I'm the person for the job. I think the reason for that is that I'm just not afraid to walk up to a child and start talking to them like a human being. I don't think I talk down to kids, so they feel more comfortable or something... maybe I'm just funny looking... But, here's a bunch of photos. Today, everything was accomplished, from families to bellies to babies to kids to engagements... it was a lot of fun and as usual, many great shots were had. Also, I have a lot of fun letting kids be themselves. I think it is important to capture the raw fun, smiles, laughter and even when they put their whole hands in their mouths cause they're teething... these are milestones of their lives that should be captured, I enjoy doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment