Monday, July 2, 2012

Sleepy girl

I was given an assignment by one of my godmothers. She has a frame that says "Nap Like You Mean It" and she bought it because it has a little girl in it that is passed out with one leg ropped up against that back of the couch... zonked out. :) Well, she said she just couldn't have a frame of someone else's kid, and that my assignment was to capture a photo of Clara sleeping for the frame. For now, these will have to do. Bu I will get another funny one soon. You really take these small moments for granted. Clara woke up at 530 this morning and Momma was NOT ready for that.. so I grabbed her and brought her into my bed to cuddle a little while, she laid on my chest for a long time before I got way too hot and moved her to the other side of the bed. I didn't think she would fall asleep there, but she did. So I immediately surrounded her with pillows while I went and got ready. Our bed is on a platform, it's a long fall! Trust me, there have been times when I wasn't happy about how tall it is! She just looked way too sweet to not capture this moment with her. Ugh... I love that girl. And, seriously, Whats NOT to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment