Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cheesy Christmas Photos




So, I figured since I have done a few family's Christmas photos, that I would try to do a few of our own... which, if anyone has seen our past year's card, normally turns out pretty hilarious. I think last year we skipped it because we were so busy with the shower, but... we try to make the most ridiculous cheesy card possible.

So, this year, having a baby seems like it would be super easy to be cheesy... the verdict is still out... I mean, she's cute, and that kinda ruins it... I sat her next to the grinch and she hugged it and smiled.. Next to the Christmas tree??? nope, she wants to eat the candy cane (that's from her Daddy) Not even too sure what she's doing with her penguin.... looks like she's trying to pose for a cheesy photobooth shot, which, could work i guess... argh...Well, we will try again and post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment