Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beautiful girl(s).




Kris and I have not up to this point bought the baby anything more than a toy or something here and there. So, we went on a little shopping spree the other day and bought her a few new things for winter/fall season. I'm pretty happy with them :) She got a bunch of warm stuff, and I must say, having sleeves on her arms really confuses her at times. Well, I wanted to photograph her but was squeaking a toy, so luna was very interested, so.... up on the bed she jumped and I said... what a better time than to snap a photo of my girls... aren't they cute??? well, I'm a bit biased I suppose.

the other photo if of my baby's toes... i'm not attracted to toes in any way... in fact, feet kinda gross me out (may be my heightened sense of smell) but for now... my baby's toes are my slight obsession. Every time I see them I can't help but grab them and love on them and smile...

Our baby girl is getting sooo big! Still no crawling, except backwards, and lemme tel you, she can MOVE!... we need one of those beepers for her, cause she's always bumping into everything around the house.

I seriously just can't get enough of her, she's the best.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm using the last photo on my blog... I hope that's alright! Your little one is so adorable! Let me know if you want me to take down the photo. I link it back to your blog.
    purpleraincoats.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete