Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Chambers Family





A while back I was featured in Troopswap.com. It's an online coupon-buying website that features members' businesses of Hampton Roads who have served in or are families to member of the military community.Half of the profit goes to the Wounded Warriors Project. My feature didn't sell too many, but I'm hoping to gain a few references in this area through them. Here is one of the families that I did for the coupon. I couldn't get enough of them, this family was so cute with their three little ones.. Lots of fun, and finally we got a little cooler of weather for the shoot. Thanks, Chambers' family for supporting the Wounded Warriors Project and for spending a Saturday morning in the park with me! It's hard to pick just a few to show on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment