Thursday, July 21, 2011

Justin and Tara's engagement



I know I posted their photos a while back, but I'm finally getting around to re-visiting them and getting it sent out. It has been a month since I have edited and gotten photos out to everyone that I took. So... here's one of them that I found a favorite.

Sometimes, two things need to happen with a photo session.. First off, the fact that you need to revisit what youve taken, at times I go back and find that the ones I chose are not necessarily the best ones at first... but going back to them you find a new love for ones, like this one, with an off moment of this beautiful couple just being in love and laughing and having fun... you never know! also, knowing that your favorites may not be the ones that others like either.. this is why I prefer to take lots, edit lots, and give everything to my clients! Lots of choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment