Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby Bear's almost 4 months!




Times have changed in my little one's lifetime... and she's only almost 4 months. Friday she gets the best present of all for her 4 month birthday :) She gets to meet her Daddy... it's going to be awesome to have him home. She will definitely not be the only one who is excited!

Tonight before I gave her a bath, I realized I've been so busy with photographing everyone else that I haven't taken too many shots of her. So, I threw her on the bed, made a complete fool of myself, and she laughed and I shot away... But, I wanted to compare it to the first one, taken less than a week after she came into this world... man, I think she's gotten a little more personality now, don't you think? Happy almost 4 months little baby bear... you amaze me more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment