Saturday, September 4, 2010

Charleston-Iron Horse Farm






Katie was nice enough to invite me into her home and we cooked out, drank smoothies and talked about how exciting having a baby is.. and being married and in love... it was a nice relaxing change from the tight scheduled running around that happens with shooting a wedding. So when I went down to Charleston to photograph Megan and Byrne's wedding, and Katie offered her genuine hospitality, I said... YES PLEASE. Here's a few photos of what I woke to in the morning.... relaxing, happy, love. Garrett and Katie are one of the only couples I know that truly know the meaning of love, happiness and the understanding of being long distance. It's hard, but if you have true love, you can really overcome any obstacle. Enjoy the farm, I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment