Saturday, June 23, 2012

My beautiful life.

June 22 marks 3 years of being able to call myself Mrs. Nichols. I have moved 3 times, had a beautiful daughter, graduated college,been through one and half deployments and grown in more ways than I had ever hoped or dreamed. For our anniversary, Kris sent me flowers from deployment, "happy" daisies for our happy little family. Well, it just so happened that I had packed this dress for our mini vacation to Maryland. If you ask me, I don't think I could have planned it any better. Sometimes things in life happen this way... Clara and her dress, me and Kris's entire relastionship. It seems like the more you plan, the more let down you are when things don't go your way. So, in our family we tend to just go with the flow in hopes we will have great outcomes. In my book, we have the GREATEST results... a happy, healthy family full of love and laughter. What else can we ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment