Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clara in the dirt








Whenever we get dressed up to go anywhere, Debbie was always putting us in front of trees or flowers or somewhere with the right coloring to show up in the photos... So, we got used to it quickly. I think this is what helps me when I'm finding a location for a photo. After we attended Deanna's wedding, I figured since we were all dressed up, we should take a few photos. Again, this dress was a hand me down from one of my friends, and Natalie wanted Clara to wear it. So... we put it on her and she looked pretty darn cute :) And, then Mommy threw her into the dirt under a tree to photograph her! :)

I was so proud of my little girl though! She got her foot in the dirt and curled up her toes into it! :) Kris said it's the "true southern girl coming out in her"... So, here it is! My little girl's first time in the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment